In lieu of any recent posts, I’d at least post what I plan to write in the near future:
- Failure analysis of KitchenAid KICU509XBL induction cooktop
- Teardown/analysis of XtremeMac InCharge power bank
- Teardown/analysis of Nexxtech Slim Power Bank (3000 mAh)
- Shoehorning a Nokia BL-5C into a Samsung Galaxy S II
- Review of the Texas Instruments Gauge Development Kit (GDK) – it’s a beauty!
- Create a tiny stereo audio amp that’s efficient enough to run off a coin cell!
- Adding fuel gauges to devices that normally don’t have one (or at least provide some way to track capacity remaining in the battery)
- Creating a digital music player, using only 7400 logic, some EPROM or NOR flash, and an oscillator. (might even post this one on HackADay 🙂 )
- Plans for making Li-Ion gauge boards on Tindie
- More solar panels